Generic image only. Actual product may vary depending on model.
The Explorer Canopy has been designed for ease of use, with two side lift doors and full width rear door allowing full access to the load-bin.
Internal roof cross braces and brace frame double as tie down points.
Attach accessories to the canopy interior, roof or sides without the need for any drilling.
The Dual Cab Explorer Canopy is available in either black or silver, smooth or tread plate finish.
- Aluminium alloy construction for superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Up to 40% lighter than competing steel canopies
- Naturally UV stable and corrosion resistant – will never rust (even if scratched)
- Includes built-in roof rails for the fitment of load bars, a roof rack, awning, solar panels or a rooftop tent
- 3-door opening and full-length side doors (on DC) for maximum canopy access
- Centre flex, waterproof hinges – prevents rainwater dripping into the canopy when the doors are open
- Structural roof brace doubles as internal tie-down rail for cargo
- Internal base frame creates additional lashing points for overland, camping, or workhorse applications
- Strong aluminium construction and tamper-proof locks for better security and peace of mind
Currently available to suit Toyota Hilux Revo 2016+ and Ford Ranger 7/2011+